VR Web Design can provide you with innovative Google Earth web browser applications, featuring high resolution immersive panoramic virtual tours.
We can combine tours with build 3D models of your business and provide immersive spheres, that you can fly into and explore them as if you were there. We can program a special kml file for you to open with Google Earth either as a stand alone app or embedded in your html web page.
See the Earth as a 3D globe and include a variety of data via KML files. We have a talented team of Google-certified developers for Google Earth and can develop content managed applications that allow easy display of any number of KML files.
- Google Earth KML Application
- Example of a content managed Google Earth Application with jquery menu, and displays panoramas from a dynamic KML RSS feed from 360 cities.
- Google Earth London Virtual Tour
- Example of using Google Earth api with jquery menu, thumbnails that fly into immersive 360 degree panoramas, and a fullscreen button.
- Google Earth KML mashup
- Example of using Google Earth api with checkboxes for KML files and Google Earth controls, embedded logo and camera flyto movements to immersive 360 degree panoramas.
- Google Earth Automatic Tour
- Example of using Google Earth api to create a fly over movie. This tour follows the path of the helicopter flight over London that was used in the making of our London aerial virtual tour.